It was indeed a long day for me from 7.00 a.m. in school till 1.35p.m.,I managed to get out of the school.Now I officially declare that MUET was over.Well,I didn't feel happy or excited about it.It was just a relief that one heavy burden was completely gone.So,I did pray before I entered into the exam hall.First two hours was indeed dreadful for me.My nose kept running while doing that paper.Sneezing all the way through and forgot to bring a packet of tissue in the exam hall.Silly me.After that,writing paper.I wrote my answers in a wrong paper!Silly me again!Someone help me please??Anyway,I managed to finish my essay in time.If not,I will cry.Seriously,I don't want to resit the test.It is dreadful alright?After writing paper was listening paper.I thank God that He answered my prayers.I prayed that everything smooth especially this component.Guess what??We did this paper half way,all in a sudden the cd jammed!Crap!!!!I wanna finish it fast and the cd was faulty.Goodness!Thank God that the invigilator found the spare CD within 5 minutes! Thank GOD!!!Besides that,some centers were quarantined for half an hour or even an hour!As for my center we waited for just a short time.Thank God!!!!!!!Praise God!!
God do answer prayers!Amen??Here goes my update! :D
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment