Well,I thank God for what He has done in my life.I was renewed during altar call last Saturday.God taught me to persevere in every trials and circumstances.I just realized that I complain too much in my school days.I always question myself why I have to put into a situation whereby I got teachers who are not good.Even at times,got scolding from teachers.I was disappointed.Somehow,God gives me the strength to move on every day.The Lord teach me to move on in life.To live a life to the fullest for Him.As what the bible said in Matthew 6:33,Seek first the Kingdom of God and righteousness and all these things shall be added unto You.Therefore,I apply it into my life.
So,today I got my results for MUET.In short,it hits the target I wanted for but need to buck up for the actual test.My teacher began to question me again."Yau Wei,improve your reading comprehension component."In my heart,I knew that what I did in the exam was wrong.It was totally against my conscience to answer them and ended up getting low marks.Somehow,God helped me in other components.I shall not reveal it here how much did I get.If you want to know,ask me personally.One thing I was surprised was my speaking component.I did not expect to get high marks.Somehow,I must learn to be contented of what I have right now and move on to the actual exam.
Thats all for today...Adios!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment