Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tagged =(

8 things I'm passionate about:
1.God
2.Sponsoring session
3.Serving
4.Microphones :p
5.Seafood...Too bad I have allergy to prawns...WHY?? :(
6.Study..Well,STPM aherm aherm!
7.Handphone
8.Books


8 Things I say TOO often
1.Duh
2.La
3.BLEH
4.Eeyor eeyor!
5.Nyer
6.Yer
7.Ai yer
8.LALALALLAA

8 things I've read recently
1.Bible
2.Chemistry
3.Biology
4.Chemistry
5.General Paper
6.Our Daily Bread
7.Strong Foundation
8.My own notes..

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
1.Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood
2.Bubbly by Colbie Caillet
3.Realize by Colbie Caillet
4.Dare You To Move by Switchfoot
5.From the Inside Out
6.None But Jesus
7.Soldiers by Out of Eden(maybe after that I will say bye bye to this song)
8.Ai Mei by Rainie Yang

8 things i learnt for the past year
1.Put God first in everything
2.Co-operation
3.Responsibility
4.To be independent
5.Controlling my emotions
6.The right way of singing
7.No last minute studying
8.Handle pressures.

8 people to tag:
WHOEVER!! :p

No comments: