Monday, April 02, 2007

My Reward

Just realized that this is my 300th post!!!!!Anyway..........

Ladies and gentlemen,this is my SPM reward!!Here goes.......



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket LG KG 300

Here are the snapshots on this phone:

The side view on this phone:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The front view of this phone

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And lastly the back view of this phone!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wanna know more??Do touch my phone if you dare!!!I'm sure everyone likes it.Drop me a comment will ya?

5 comments:

Kay Jin said...

HAHA congrats congrats! Happy for you!I never had such a gift for my spm results but you fully deserve it =)

Vivian Kwon said...

Hey, nice hp!!! It's already ur 300th posts? serious ar? whoa.....

yau wei(wendy) said...

I've been blogging for years,viv..hahaha!

michsue said...

walao... u r so blessed... ;D

Vivian Kwon said...

blogging for years ady ar? Walao......faithful blogger...hahaha.....