Well,just wanna share what happened to me during Good Friday and also Easter Day.It was indeed a blessed and trial challenging week for me.It all started on Friday.Well,before I was tested for this trial,God really convicted me through His word.
Love never gives up,never loses faith,is always hopeful and endures through every circumstances.
-1 Corinthians 13:7-
Well,let's talk about first scene which was happened on Friday.I was requiring for tuition for chemistry because the clerk I had called one week before that did not call me what time was the tuition starts.Then there's a lady picked up the phone.I asked it in a polite manner yet she yelled at me for no purpose.I do not want to go into detail but it didn't end there.I had another blast on the phone again while I was having tuition.Another trial again.*sigh*After the phone call blast,I was so down.It really affected me a lot.I told my mum,"Mummy,this really affected me on my serving this week.I feel so down now."Then my mum told me:"Pray about it and let God do the rest."I went to cell group with a heavy heart and pretend that there's nothing happen to me.During prayer time,I decided to surrender my life back to God and this incident which happened to me,God totally set me free.Praise God!As what pastor had preached in previous sermon,if you live in a godly life,you'll face persecution.I told myself,Jesus crucified on the cross is to die for the sins of the world so that we can experience eternal life instead of eternal condemnation.This little incident also I couldn't bear what about Jesus?He really bear the sins of the world that no one could ever do that except Him.Jesus really showed His love to us by dying on the cross.One thing I had learned,although that person was unlovable,we've to love our neighbors.That's how Christ demonstrated His love to us.
I really thank God for Deenie when she gave me a phone call on Saturday.She encouraged me a lot of things about form 6.I thank God for her that she really blessed me a lot of things in academic especially her notes.Thank God for Deenie into my life.On Sunday,I was blessed again.My grandfather took his grandchildren including me for SEAFOOD!Well,I've been hunger for seafood for long!The time has come!Crabs and prawns!*I've gone crazy!*It was indeed a great time there.My cousins,my brother and I had a great time talking with my grandfather and we did crap a lot.Seriously,we didn't do that for long since Chinese New Year.
It was indeed a blessed week for Good Friday and Easter Day.Enjoy the post,everyone!
Cherios!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment