Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Day Out

Well,this post dedicated to students who took SPM BK last year in MGS.Here goes the post of the day!Ready???

Scene 1:School
Around 2.15p.m.,I reached school.So,Lawrence,Alice and I waiting for our organizer that was Emmanuel.Finally,the organizer came and we stood at the school main gate for 15 minutes because we were waiting for Charis and Melody.In the end,we gave up and proceed to our mission.Our mission was to visit our dearest BK teacher,she is MRS.TING!While we were hiding,Charis gave me a phone call and she and Melody was blocked by the security guard.Few minutes later,they managed to come to the library and gave MRS TING a shock!Hallelujah!*oops!*Anyway,we seniors found out that the girls and guys were seperated unlike last time guys and girls sure sit together.Does it show that nowadays teenagers are anti-social?Let's ponder about it.After that Mrs.Ting asked us to share what we had learned throughout BK lessons.It was fun to share and gave the juniors a word of an encouragement.
Before we left,Mrs Ting asked us what we do next and what grade we had for BK in SPM.It was a pleasant surprise that Mrs.Ting wasn't upset on my results and she knew that I did my best.
Last surprise Mrs Ting gave to us was a treat for the 6 of us at Coffee Bean,Jusco after BK lesson.This was the 1st time she did to her students.Wasn't it a surprise??Around 3.30 p.m.,we left school and lepak at Jusco.

Scene 2:Jusco
Reached there around 3.50p.m..At first,we planned to watch a movie but the movie time wasn't in a correct timing.Then,went to bowling centre.The person-in-charge said bowling court has been booked.*sigh*I wanna prove to Lawrence that I dropped more than 18 pins!Too bad I can't.Then went to Glad Sounds.Charis showed me a book where the bible verses were modified into a modern version and it really suitable for kids.Guess what?It costs RM30!Cheap yeah??We left Charis and Melody for searching books in Glad Sounds.So,Lawrence,Alice,Emmanuel and I went to Cap Comp.I'm so proud to say that GIRLS RULES!LOL!Alice played Time Crisis while the guys just staring at her and amazed.Worse thing was they didn't dare to play.Sad case huh?Then we played Day Tona!Battle of the sexes again!Wohoo!So,my competitor was Emmanuel.I won Emmanuel twice and he requested for a rematch all the time!LOL!In conclusion,don't under estimate WENDY LEE YAU WEI'S driving.Cut all the crap here.

Here comes the real event,Mrs.Ting's treat on the 6 of us.Actually,we felt a bit embarrassed that Mrs.Ting treated us because we think that we should treat her instead she treats us.Well,we're gonna have a steamboat treat for her at some other time.See what the organizers do.Must give them pressure!LOL!The history went on and on in Mrs.Ting's class.We knew the history from A till Z in the class.Furthermore,we knew the dark side of the seniors.Hohohoho!

Well,it was indeed a long post here.Enjoy ya!God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

urgh!!!!

Please.. Girls do not rule.. The reason you girls could win is erm.... cause we guys let the girls win lor... For example, I was leading Alice.. Yet I let her win.. Dun you think its good? Haha....Gentleman ma... XD

Why u always underestimate guys wan??? ish!! I'll ask Emmanuel to read this.. let him scold you!! hmmph!!

Anyway, I wil not underestimate ur driving... haha... only perhaps a real car? Hey...cool down... wait for 2 more months.. then, that time u will be a pro in real driving.. haha.. *and promise wont't scream* haha..

and erm.. who is the organizer? U mean Emmanuel izzit? Pressured him enuf lor.. haha...

U drop more than 18 pins? think its possible.. but maybe next time la u prove to me... haha.. and hor.. that time I won't give face wan... muz win you in bowling!!!

P.S: dun repeat what I say in my blog la.. about the embarrassment part.. haha.. Ok.. I agree its a long post.. but dun u think my comment is even longer? :p

yau wei(wendy) said...

Well,both of you didn't prove to me anything la....Dei...Ur comments super long.Sure...I'll prove it to you that girls can do a lot of guys things.LOL!XD