Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Learned this poem during high school.Last time, I took it lightly in this poem like this not going to be happened in my life.Now,I'm in a time of decision making.Results gonna be released on the 28th February wh
ich I do not know whether is true or not.I can't imagine what my results will be.Fear rising up but I believe the Lord has a great plan for me.As I was doing my devotion the Lord spoke to me on this:

Give your burdens to the Lord,and he will take care of you.He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.-Psalm 55:22-

I praise God for what he has promised.I trust in God,so why should I be afraid?What can mere mortals do to me?-Psalm 56:4-

For I know the plans I have for you,says the Lord."They are plans for good and not for disaster,to give you a future and a hope.-Jeremiah 29:11-

Believe in the Lord and He will do the rest.Well,no matter what results I get,I thank God for everything and be contented of what I have.I guess thats about all on this post.God Bless!A song dedicated to everyone.

No comments: