Monday, March 05, 2007

Deep Of Your Grace

Verse 1:
You are the Shepherd
Giving what I could not afford
Leaving the many
You sought to find me Lord
Verse 2
I will remember
You are the reason for my song
Blessed Redeemer
You love me as Your own

Chorus:
In the deep of Your grace
All my sins are washed away
Here I know the power of forgiveness
Here I know the power of Your blood
 
Bridge:
All I am
will I lay down
All I have

Before Your cross,Lord


Next week is DC camp!Gonna equip myself to be empowered by the Holy Spirit. Pictures will be up after DC camp.Secondly,SPM results will be out next monday.One verse to encourage everyone before taking the results:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.With all your ways acknowledge Him and He'll make your path straight.-Proverbs 3:5-6-

Continue the to trust in the Lord and He'll give you answer which you're longing for.All the best to SPM 2006 candidates!God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

missing lyrics leh.... sigh...

and affor or afford? lolx... spelling mistakes...