Saturday, February 17, 2007

Nyanyi Bagi Dia & Even Now and Then

Well,I'm indulge into Indonesian Christian Songs.The way they wrote these songs really meaningful and convicted.Oh well,gonna share one song that is Nyanyi Bagi Dia.

Nyanyi Bagi Dia

ANGKATLAH SUARA-MU
PUJI DAN SERUKAN NAMA YESUS
TANGGALKAN BEBAN-MU
TAK PERLU KAU KUATIR
S'BAB DIA SANGGUP

GERAKKAN KAKIMU
MENARILAH DAN BERTEPUK TANGAN
BERSUKACITALAH
TAK PERLU KAU KUATIR
S'BAB DIA SANGGUP

REFF :
S'KARANG NYANYIKAN KEBESARAN-NYA
DIA KUAT DAN PENUH KUASA
BERSORAK-SORAI KAR'NA KASIH-NYA
T'LAH DATANG MELAWAT KITA
NYANYI BAGI DIA

Enjoy listening this song.The audio is on the right hand of this blog.Last but not least,have a blessed and joyous new year!Another video up here!A song composed by Jonathan Chu for Joanne Soo's birthday!Actually,we were supposed to sing it on that day.Due to screaming too much during Planet Shakers Conference,we won't be able to hit the high notes.hahaha!Enjoy the video!



Even Now and Then

Verse 1
Times of brokenness and sorrow
Lift them up to Him to follow
the Lord will be your blessing and your gift

Verse 2
When you feel your heart fearing
When the road beyond you disappears
The Lord will be your shepherd and guide

Pre chorus
Even now and then
He reaches out and tells
You in whispers at your ear

Chorus
I love you
Never I'll forsake you
I love you
My precious child
You are mine
Forever, close to my heart
Believe in me, Trust in me
I'll be there for You
I love You


2 comments:

Jonathan Chu said...

yooooooooooooor!!!!! why la put the video up?!?!?!?!?

my konon angelic voice cannot publicize lidat one...

samo the main line of the video is... "WAH! VIDEO SAMO AR? YOU WANT ME DIE MEH?" (something lidat..) haha..

haih.. die la die la..

CHOI! new year kenot say die.
Oops. I said it again.

I'm lame.
But I can still walk.
Okay, you can sweat now.
KL RAINING NOW LAH! so nice. :p

yau wei(wendy) said...

eh!dude!Ur song is nice.Post it for my own motivation.hahahha! XD