Monday, January 01, 2007

My 17th Birthday

What can I say from this topic here???I shall conclude it a blessed and emotional birthday.First of all,I would like to say big thank you to some people here.

1)Lim Ee Syen
She's the first girl who wished me on that day and she gave me a present.*Syen,I really appreciate it.*

2)Those who sms me on that day
-Lap Foong
-Mummy June
-Daddy Baldwin-->My winnie the pooh bear,daddy!!hahaha!
-Lisa(My classmate)
-Bryan Boo(my dear kor kor)
-Joan-Lynn
-Miki Lai

3)Those who sent me testimonial in friendster
4)Those who wished me in MSN.
5)Those who wished me in church.

5)Ong Kay Jin
He called me and dedicated me a birthday song which was composed by him.So touched.*sobz*
Although he sang out of tune,yet I really like it!Thanks kay jin for brighten up my day.Wheee....

6)Lawrence and Charis Teh
Thanks for the birthday present!!I do like it!Thanks a lot!!!!

7)Michelle Kirsten Tai
Thanks for the sweater!!!The most expensive gift I ever had and her birthday wishes too.Thanks ah jie!!!:p

Today is the 1st day of new year.Have a lot of aims and targets need to be fulfilled.Thats all for today.Adios.:)

3 comments:

michsue said...

walao... i bought u an expensive bday gift and u didnt even mention bout it... *sniffs*

yau wei(wendy) said...

okie..edited already..happy??sorry la..on that time in zombie mode.:p

michsue said...

kakaka... u really edited it... hehehe... okie... okie... wahahaha!!! ;P