Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year Resolutions

Well,I keep wandering how am I going to face this year.Although it was a good start,yet some aims and goals need to be fulfilled by this year.Either I can accomplish it or not is up to me whether I want to change my mindset,my character and my personality.Last year,I really gone through a lot in every aspect of my life.I thank God for giving me trials and tribulations to mold me to be strong in the Lord.No matter what circumstances I'm facing through I'll tend to put my emotions first instead of God which is not right before Him.Thanks for kay jin's advice which he has given to me during my birthday."Wendy,I knew it was hard to go through a lot of problems in your life.But one thing you must remember that keep praying is the only source that can change situation in life.God sees every single detail in your life.One day,God will use your testimony on what you are facing through to share it to others who is experiencing the same problem as you are."This encouragement really convicted me a lot.Then I realized is time for me to rise up not to focus my own self but have to think of others.Some people might have a bigger problem compared to mine. Time to rise up to impact my friend's life those who do not know him,fulfilling God's purposes in my life,learn to give and take hardships in life,lower down my expectation,my future,relationships.My new year resolutions are:

1)Be fruitful in my worship ministry
2)Rely on God when trials or circumstances come to me
3)Bring at least one non-Christian friends to church
4)Buck up in my leadership(Must take time)
5)Praying for a breakthrough in my family.

Well,although this post might be a bit sad to some of you.But this post really written from the bottom of my heart.Happy and blessed new year everyone!God Bless!

2 comments:

joshuaongys said...

ha nice new year resolution, make sure u do it all lolz ^^

yau wei(wendy) said...

yeah....thanks for dropping by.:)