Day 1:18th Dec 2006
I woke up at 9 ish because I had promised Charis to go to The Store for a work interview.When we reached there,one of the staffs said currently they don't accept any new workers.*sigh*On that time,I was extremely tired because I just came back from KL.Furthermore,gotta entertain both of them.It was my pleasure to bring them for a tour since I had finished my SPM.Around 3 ish,Suit Lin and Michelle arrived.So,I asked my mum to pick them up at the bus station.On the first night,michelle didn't join us for dinner because she wanted to give a surprise to ding.Around 7++,Ding reached my house and brought suit lin and I out for dinner.Furthermore,this was my first time I tried Japanese cuisine.Cool huh?? or should I consider myself SAKAI??hahahaha!After that,ding took us to Pologround.We walked around the park and we saw a lot couples there BERDATING.Oops!I shouldn't expose to that.Thanks to those who are above 18.Don't whack me when I say that.:pHere are the pictures on ding's surprise on that day.That is his dream BASS GUITAR!Here's the picture of the bass guitar.I wish I could sabotage his bass and play.hahahaha!

Ding's bass guitar.Nice right??
Day 2:19th Dec 2006
Went breakfast with suit lin and Michelle near Ipoh Parade.Here are the snapshot on our breakfast on that day.

Suit Lin and Michelle had Chee Cheong Fun for their breakfast.*yummy!*

Suit Lin:Best!

For me,I had CLAY POT NOODLES for breakfast!

This egg dedicated to Jon Chu.
Then we went to Parade.And we saw this....

Reindeer headgears!!So,suit lin and I granted ding's wish and asked him to wear it to do his pole dancing.kakakaka!:p
After that,we went back home and what we did were...

Michelle played her bass guitar for the LAST time before she pass it to the real owner.

I'm showing off my guitar skills!Actually,I'm not that good.Need more training.
Around 7++,I went to Ampang School to pick Deva up and went to my house.(before ding's suprise).So,we had taugeh ayam with Jia Hui and Adele.Yummy!Here are the snapshot of the day:

Michelle's quote:Chinese+Indian=Usher lookalike..*hahaha!*
THE TIME HAS COME:Mission191206
Objective:To give Mr.Daniel Ding a shock on his new"wife" or "mistress"and revealed the existence of Michelle Kirsten Tai.
Scene:Church of Praise,Ipoh
Procedure:1)Suit Lin called ding with her NOKIA phone.
2)Then we drag ding to the "crime"spot.
3)After that,Michelle revealed herself.
4)Lastly,we asked ding to open his gift while Suit Lin and I captured video and picture.
This picture shows ding's reaction on our MISSION.

Did he look surprise on his gift??:p
Ding:Serious arr????
After that.........

I went and "keh poh"on the Christmas practice.XD
After the practice,we went out yum cha with my church mates.Anyway,the "siao"virus among us still there.hehehehe!After that,ding sent jonan back home.Ding brought me,suit lin and Michelle to his house.I thinked I've never been to his house about a year.Let's roll the pictures,please??

Ding caressing his new "wife"

What he usually did:His "cute" look...-__-

His "cute goat" look.*Ding,don't kill me,please??hahahaha!*
Day 3:20th Dec 2006
Had our lunch at "da shu jiao".

Sedapnya........

Nak lagi?????

My favourite mix fruit ice.Yummy!!!
Dinner at:

Buntong taugeh ayam..SEDAP!:p
While waiting for ding jie finished his carolling practice,suit lin and I planed a surprise for Michelle.hahahaha!Before that,Michelle had her shower.So,I asked ding and mun siong to wait outside.In the end,ding lost his patience.So,I asked him to ronda one round near my house in a slowest pace until an aunty stared at ding and mun siong.After that,we revealed the surprise "gift"to Michelle.She was so shock on that.MISSION ACCOMPLISH!Then,me,suit lin,michelle,ding and mun siong played UNO and Jenga until midnight.
Day 4:21st Dec 2006
Suit Lin and Michelle had their EXTREME MAKEOVER..Here goes the picture...Tada!!!!

Suit Lin!

Michelle!
After that,we went caroling with the young adults cell at Clarice's house in Gopeng.Let's roll the pictures!!!!

At Clarice's resident.

Michelle and I

Michelle kissing me...arghh!!someone help me!!!

Ding:I'm Bond,James Bond or Daniel Bond??hahahah!!*too bad,tak jadi..:p*
Day 5:22nd Dec 2006
Time for them to go back to their hometown.I miss them so much!!!!:(I wish they can stay longer!!!
It was indeed a long post.I hope that this post will brighten up your day.Sad to say,few days more I'm going to be 17??Unbelievable!!Thats all for now.Till then.:)
2 comments:
lalalalalala... ;P
lalalalalala..wat??I know you've my syndrome already...XD
Post a Comment