Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Random post

Youth Sunday
It was awesome!It was the 1st time I conducted the choir for youth sunday.It was a nice experience for me although I faced difficulties.Furthermore,I'm very bad in public speaking.Gosh! -___-.A big thank you to Phui Han for helping me during practice.Thank God for His awesome presence!I was touched when the whole congregation united and prayed for the youths.His presence was so real during 2nd service.For your information,I injured my toe during youth sunday which was great.At first,I didn't realize when I reached home yet I saw it during church anniversary practice.hahahaha!!!Sum it up,Youth Sunday was great!

Pn.Siva's retirement
This occasion was the most grand occasion in the school agenda.It took whole day in school to celebrate this occasion.Good thing is school dismissed early!yay!Don't want to post this in detail.

Last but not least,syen is leaving tomorrow to Singapore for further studies.Miss her so much! Farewell syen.May the Lord be with you always.Safe journey for tomorrow ya??Hopefully,we'll meet together next time.

Ok,I shall stop here.No time to waste cause trials is less than 2 months by now.Adios!

No comments: