Hello!I'm back in action!Well,gonna share my week here which is crazy and hilarious.
EST lesson with Pn.Pushpinder
Pn.Pushpinder:Do you know why our seawater taste salty??
Student 1:Fish urinate!thats why it turns salty...
Pn.Pushpinder:*laughs*HA-HA-HA
Then she explains why seawater taste salty which I'm not going to post here cause is very long-winded.Now we proceed to the 2nd question
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pn.Pushpinder:Could anyone tell me which organ filters blood??
Student 2:Peparu!!!!(In english called lungs..)
Pn.Pushpinder:PEPARU???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!I shall complain it to your biology teacher..What are you doing during biology lessons??
Student 1:.My biology teacher is very boring and I don't know what she's teaching.At least you explain some facts here then I understand.
For your information,the answer is kidney.This shows my class how poor in their science knowledge.gosh!!!Thank God I'm not one of them..hahahaha..*Perasan*
These 2 questions made the whole class laugh laugh non-stop.Indeed my classmates are really wonderful.Full of joy and laughter,very sporting and some of them are jokers.
Moral of this story is make sure you master your science knowledge well in order to sit for EST test.gosh!I guess I need to master my science knowledge very well in order to have a good life...hahahaha...thats all for today...Adios
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment