Friday, July 07, 2006
Guilty Conscious.......
Hi people!just a random post here.Well,I just realized that jonathan chu helped me to change some of the grammar mistakes and phrases in my blog.hahahaha!Thanks ya!:)As a matter of fact,my english keep deteriorating day by day.Gosh!I need to do something on it to make it better.SPM is coming soon yet I'm still mantaining the old standard.How could this be??-___-By the way,I received some news regarding the National Bible Knowledge Quiz 2006.Sad to hear that,there are some changes on this quiz.The form 4's will be tested on Luke while the Form 5's will be tested on both books which is Luke and Acts.What makes me glad is I've a partner but these changes makes me feel down cause my partner is one year younger than me and I keep asking myself whether shall I torture my partner to study Acts cause their year will be tested only one book.*sigh*Thank God that my partner gave me some positive reaction when I told her on these changes.She said she's willing to study and gain experience through this quiz.Isn't that wonderful?Yet I'm still guilty conscious.Am i too selfish?Please help...:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment