Well,last friday Bryan sms-ed me for my IC number.Here goes our conversation.
Bryan:Can I've your IC number?
Me:Why?NS list was out???!!!
Bryan:Yeah,it was out!
Me:Ooo..ok..Are you selected?
Bryan:When you tell me your IC then I'll tell you whether I'm selected or not.
Me:Well,I'll check myself.
I was browsing www.khidmatnegara.gov.my .Gosh this page was busy until you will go frustrated.It will say timed out all the time.Gah!In the end,I've gone through!Then I checked my status whether I was selected or not.Yeah!I wasn't selected for National Service.*yet,I want to experience how was it.*Those who were selected for the trainning,hope you'll enjoy yourself!After finished checking,I sms-ed Bryan again.
Me:I'm not chosen for NS.How about you?
Bryan:I was chosen.
I feel so bad that I wasn't chosen for the trainning.Heard some people said this was just only for first batch.Some said already finished choosing.Well,don't know listen to who either.Well,if I selected also I've to go cause I don't want to get fine and also 3 months jail????NO WAY!
Today I really lost my voice.Please pray for me that I'll get well soon,ok?Thats all for today.Homework piling up!Ciao!
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment