I thinked is a bit late for me to post this topic.hahaha...Easter is a day when we remembered Jesus' resurrection.Well,people before I continue on my post.Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.Well,With God All Things Are Possible!!I made it!!!Thank God for His guidance while I was conducting yesterday although I went through only 2 practices.Once again,a big thank you to those who prayed for me and gave me encouragement!A big thank you to my mentor,kenrick who taught me a lot throughout easter practice.Hmm...without his guidance I guess I won't be able to do it..:)Well,i'm a bit lazy to upload the pics here..It will consume me a lot of time to do that.Up next,choir competition on Thursday and my voice is now in a very critical stage.I won't be able to sing now.Ohh no.....thats bad.Mid year exam is in two weeks time..My gosh!!Time really passes very very fast..Aih....God,I really need your strength and wisdom..I guess I won't be updating here often....Study is my top priority now...After every single competition,is time for me to study....Well,I guess I need to stop here....Will update when i'm free...Adios..:)
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment