Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kinta 2 Choir Competition 2006

yay!we've gone through hard and dreadful practices.Today is the day we put our best shot on this competition and this is my final year to enter this competition.I'm gonna miss it so much.Well,finally my school MGS emerged 1st runner up in this competition since we get third place in a row from 2004-2005.Although is tiring,yet i enjoyed it throughout the whole competition.Congrats to SMJK Sam Tet who won for this year's competition.Keep up the good work ya??Well,here are some of the snapshot.Enjoy!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Nerriza and I

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yi Le,Nerriza,Jamie Lee,Annibell and Moghana

Image hosting by Photobucket
Nerriza,me and Jamie

Image hosting by Photobucket
During competition......"Kau tahu betapaku sayang padamu,hanya bidadari sebagai ganti...."

Image hosting by Photobucket
Henna and I...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yen Shing,Nerriza and I

Image hosting by Photobucket
Janna,I and Sien Min after we had our BK lesson except Janna...

No comments: