
Aha..Can you see my name on the pic you have seen now?hehehe...Thanks to tiff who sent me this pic.Well,since when I own a motor shop??Bwahahaha!!Well,I'm going through a tough week and it was unbearable..By the way,I miss yen may so much because she's really guide me a lot in choir when I was form 2.Time really flies,she left to Singapore for futher studies..This coming sunday,I'm going to conduct for easter for the very first time.Thank God that He's testing me in this situation that I'm really not prepared but now I'm seeking his strength and guidance on that day for the glory of His name.I was totally in a very emotional mood but things seems to be better today.God reviewed to me a lot of things today.For those who encouraged me yesterday,I really thank you people for giving me the moral support.Well,prayers really needed from you people who is reading right now.Although is hard,but WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.Although this saturday is the last practice,it won't stop me for doing my best for the Lord.
Well,went back to school on Monday.The glorious thing to say is every single MGS student have to walk a big round to the canteen.A new rule which is really not acceptable for everyone.Aih..what to do???just OBEY...This is my last year of school,so must enjoy to the fullest!hehehehe...ok...i shall cut it short.Monthly test is just around the corner.Time for me to sleep and wake up to study for almost 24 hrs.Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment