Hi!people!I'm back again for some update here.This week is a week which is very dreadful and tiring!!Homeworks piling up like mountain.Exam is coming up soon that is next week and I haven't study even a single thing.Awesome ya??By the way,competitions are coming up on the 20th,21st and 22nd April..Wohoo!!20th April will be choir competition in Kampar,Pei Yuan School same place like last year.Postal Bible Quiz in school and I'm going to Tronoh for Olimpiad Mathematics Quiz at UITM.Wohoo!!gonna take cool pics.Wait for the nice pictures to be up.So,be patient,will ya??hehehehe....Well,just got my BK results.The outcome was satisfactory need to buck up a lot.Aha..Highlights for this week.Public Speaking Competition which was held in my school from 5th-6th April which is Wednesday and Thursday.Met Theophiloas in school because he was representing his school.By the way,he did a very good job and deserved an applause.*Big applause*Well,we chatted since the first day of the competition.The next day,I met Janna because she had her prefect duty.Well,during the 30 minutes break,Janna,Theo and I had a chatting session.Aha..our conversation was hilarious which I'm not going to share here because if I give a story here it'll be a very very long post.Okay,thats all my update of the week.Till then.Adios!:)
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment