Friday, February 03, 2006

Jottings

Hello people!As you can see my blog has changed its layout!Yahoo!Thanks to jonathan chu!You are awesome man!!!Thank you so much!Well,I'm so bored until I've to blog something on my week.Ohh man!Well,some school still have their lesson.Poor thing!!!As for me,I'm still enjoying my holidays!!But yet I'm not enjoying it.Homework haven't finish!!My minutes for LIDDSOC haven't done yet!!I'm doomed!!!Continue my story from the previous post.Well,I really enjoyed my CNY in Penang.Wohoo!!awesome!Highlights during CNY in Penang.I guess I had tell some of you.Well,I met Patrick Leong in my grandparents place because my uncle invited him to my grandparents place. And he was performing in Dewan Sri Pinang on the 1st day of Chinese New Year.Cool huh?
Well,it was awesome to get to meet him in person.aha..Well,anything I want to add in??Hmm...Prayer life awesome!!God has been speaking to me all the time.I guess I've a lot of things to share tomorrow.Well,I'm desperately want to buy Memoirs of a Geisha and read it since I had watched the movie and I watched it for free without paying any cents!!Wohoo!!Thanks to my brother helped me to download it.hahahaha!!!Well,gotta watch Chronicles of Narnia when my brother is going back in the month of April.I guess I'm a bit "ketinggalan zaman".Okay,thats about all on my jottings today.I hope that everyone is enjoying my new layout.Till then!:)

No comments: