Well,there's something I want to quote from Sabrina's conversation with Ps.Elijah and the 4 J's about cooking.Here goes the conversation between Ps.Elijah and her and the 4 J's.
Elijah: Sabrina, do u noe how to cook maggi me?
ME: Yeah... But water and Maggie Mee in a bowl and put it in the microvave
Jonan: ???
Janna: Wance a dumb Blonde always a dump blondeElijah: How about to cook an egg?
ME: same thing la... put the eeg and the water in the bowl and put it in the microvave
Joses: Gosh ure so dump!!!! ( eish!)
Elijah: NO!!! dun ever put and egg in the microvave
Joana: ya!! I will bloww up rite?? coz i tried it b4Elijah, Me,
Jonan: ????????\
Elijah: and it xtually blew up?
Joana: Yeah i cracked it opene and poured out the isiMe: nou dun pour out the isi! U jst lift the egg as it is...
Afta Much Nonsene Elijah FINALLY tot us the right way to cook an egg
Elijah: No!! listen to me... Sabrina... u noe how to boil water rite?
Me: DUH!!
Elijah: OK... u boil the water.. and put the water in a bowl an put the egg inside 4 around 3-5 mins
Joana: Ya i noe dat
Sabrina: Owh
Elijah: Dat was like a revelation 2 u eh sabrina??
Me: Yeah it's like a miracle!!
Well,one lesson you can learn from Sabrina C is:....*aherm*Do housework,Miss Sabrina.Don't ever depend on the microwave so much.Sooner or later,it'll blow!haha!!*no offence ya?*A message for Sabrina C,:"When I saw your post on these,I really burst into laughter.This shows that you need to change.As what Ps.Elijah said this is really a revelation for you.Hahaha!!!"*Don't ever kill me or whack me in school.hahaha!!*
As for me,I consulted skin specialist due to my eyelid.Here goes the conversation with the doctor.
Doctor:Where are you studying now??
Me:MGS
Doctor:What form?
Me:Form 5
Doctor:The last time you had consulted me when you were in Standard 4.
Me:*I totally forgotten about it...blur me*
While having my blood test....
Me:Is it painful???
Doctor:It wasn't painful.Just close your eyes if you are scared.
Me:ok...
Doctor:How come no blood come out??*Take off the needle and put another part*
Me:*Ouch!*
Doctor:Ok,done...
The blood test was over!!!yeah!!!I'll have my report on Saturday which I won't be able to make it.Maybe I'll get my report next week.Aww....What is the result??eeeee.....
Ok..more to come...till then....
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment