Thursday, February 02, 2006

Chinese New Year season

Yohoo!I'm back here about 4 days ago.Well,my family and I went back to Penang for Chinese New Year.Anyway,stuck in a traffic jam at the Jelapang tol.While stuckking in a traffic jam,miki called me.haha!!Well,I guess I'll meet her this friday when she comes back from AYA festival.Well,in the end,we went to Penang by trunk road.hehe!!Nice experience too.Whee!!!Reached Penang about afternoon.So,my uncle drove my family out for tea time and have a bowl of asam laksa at Gurney Drive and fresh coconut water at Lorong Abu Siti..The coconut water was awesome with pandan flavour inside..*I feel like drinking it again!!*This year CNY was a bit different compared to previous year.Well,my family had our renunion dinner at CityTel.Whee..Nice renunion dinner though.After our renunion dinner,Uncle Marcel drove me and Eunice to Shangri-la hotel to fetch Aunty Elizabeth.Well,I haven't see her for long.Miss her so much!Hopefully,I'll go to New Zealand right after my SPM to visit Aunty Elizabeth and Uncle Marcel.Okay,I shall cut it short of the story.Here are some of the pictures I've taken during CNY.Enjoy ya???Adios!

No comments: