Sunday, January 01, 2006

A new year,a new start

Well,year 2005 was officially over yesterday.Thank God for what He had done throughout the year 2005.I had a wonderful birthday 2 days ago.Thank God for this wonderful day which He had given me.Of course,I'll not forget to say a big thank you to those who sent me birthday wishes,presents and those who called me in the middle of the night on the 30th of December 2005.I guess you know who you are and I shall not mention it here. Yesterday,my mum and I went to church for New Year countdown.It was awesome to hear some people who shared their testimony how God touched them in their lives.I believed that through prayer and supplication,God will move in our lives.Now,I'm praying for my dad for a breakthrough that he'll come to church every sunday without fail.I was a bit saddened that my dad seldom go to church every sunday and refuse to listen to the Word of God.Every time,he kept himself busy and negelected God.I believe that God will move if he's willing to open his heart to the Lord.My desire for 2006 is I hope that my dad will turn back to the Lord and he comes to church every sunday without fail.Actually,my mum put her best effort to advice my dad to go to church but my dad refuses to go.Anyway,I believe that through prayers God will move. So,I urge those who read my blog,please pray for my dad for a breakthrough.I'm sure that my dad will be transformed by the Lord.School is going to start by 2 days time and it is a crucial year for me that is SPM.Well,I shall commit this unto the Lord for the year 2006.Although I'm sitting for 11 subjects,it doesn't mean that I've to neglect God because of my studies and God is the one who gave me strength.As what the Bible said in Philippians 4:13--->I can do all things through Christ who strengthened me.Amen??Ok,before I continue my post I'll like to share you a song.

"Evermore" by Planet Shakers

I'll sing of the mecy of the Lord,
And I'll shout of Your faithfulness O God,
For there is none like You,
Seated in Your Majesty

You're my God,my Life,my All
And I live for You alone,
I'm Yours evermore

Heaven and earth will shout Your praise
The wonder of Your Name,
I'll proclaim evermore
Evermore Evermore

I'll run(I'll run to Your presence)
Into Your presence
I'll sing(I'll sing of Your love)
Sing forever

Evermore(I'll sing forevermore)

Well,this song really touch me a lot.Lord,I'm Yours forevermore!!!!Before I end this post,I'll like to wish everyone a blessed new year and may the Lord bless you in every ways of your life.Thanks for being a part of my life in 2005 and I'll cherish it always.Guess I'm not going to say much.Till then and God Bless You.:)


No comments: