Well,jon chu tagged my name on it..I guess I've to post it now....
Glad to see 2005 go? (yes or no)
50% yes 50% no. No is because I had gone through a very tough year. As everyone knows, transition period for me from my lower secondary to upper secondary is hard. Everything’s changed but now I get used to it. Thank God! Yes is that I get to meet a lot of friends. This is best year of my whole life.
Age turned in 2005
Aha..Few days more I’m going to be 16.Is hard for me to get driving license because I was born nearly end of the year. How can you expect me to change my age so fast?
Best Part of 2005
Hmm..not that much I must say that.firstly,I will say is my class.The best class in my whole life consists of 26 students in the classroom.Good study environment and of course get to know each other better.Wheeee…Secondly,the Cutting Edge Youth members.At first I was a lone ranger when I attended Cutting Edge Youth meetings but in a long run I managed to cope myself and everyone treats me very well as though I was in the family.Thirdly,HUGE camp.HUGE camp is the best camp I had attended although I attended youth camp in my previous church few years ago.Get to know so many YA forumers!You guys rock!!!!
Worst Part of 2005
Ai yak!I forgotten..Can I remember that much although I had gone through so many things in my life?
New Friends Made in 2005.
Ok,I shall name it..
1. Ng Phui Han..She’s a sponsor of mine.God sent her to guide me.
2.Lee Suit Lin-I knew her through YA forum and got to know her in person when I met her during “Through the Rain” concert.Well,she’s a sis in Christ of mine.No matter what I faced she’ll guide me.Thanks suit lin!
3. Daniel Ding Kwong Sen-hahahaha!!this guy I knew him in person when I attended “Cutting Edge Youth” meetings.A nice guy and a person can talk to.A guy who loves to bully me.*blek*hehehe…*no offence*
4.Lim Ee Syen-Although I knew her in 2004 but I seldom talk to her.Our friendship grows when we met together during “Through The Rain” concert,Mid-Valley ,during her ipoh trip and of course HUGE camp!!!
5. Miki Lai Mei Chee-I knew Miki when she went for Heal the Nation conference with the COP members.She’s a very very talkative girl…Memang can talk talk talk until you tak boleh tahan.hehe…She’s a nice girl……..Wheee….
6. Ong Kay Jin-I knew him better when suit lin introduced him to me.Well,a nice guy.Shall know him better in future.
7.Jonathan Chu a.k.a.pig take egg-I knew him through YA forum and chatted together in msn.My 1st impression when before I meet him is I thought he was quite handsome.When I met him in person during “Through the Rain” concert,at first it was quite shocked that he’s not but he’s still a brother in-Christ of mine.He’s always rock for GOD!Thats really impress me…
And of course I knew a lot of people this year especially Cutting Edge Youth members-devaraj,mun siong,jonan,andrea,kenrick,kar soon,Miriam,Shirley and etc..My Bk mates,Charis Teh,Sien Min(Melody),Deenie ,Yong Kim,Kit May..YA forumers-William,Andy,June,Jireh,Jessica and lots more…
Any Crushes in 2005? Who?
Sorry….Tak ade…Truthfully saying….
People Who're Unforgetable
Tak tau….
Who did you wish you did not meet?
Hmm…no I guess!!!!!!!!
Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in 2005?
Sorry,I wanna concentrate in my studies!
Did you fall in love in 2005?
JESUS,You’re my best friend!
Did you catch someone in a life in 2005?
Short-term memory lost………..
Did I get caught in a lie?
Can’t remember!.
What's my funiest moment in my life?
A lot….I couldn’t list it out!
Most Embarrassing Moment in 2005?
Yes! Thanks to ding! Who made me so embarrassed during forfeiting session during one of the meeting in “Cutting Edge Youth”. He asked me to be a “turtle” individually. And now everyone is calling me “turtle” and even my Christmas present there’s a person give me a “turtle” keychain.Hmmph!!!!
The funniest thing you saw on TV in 2005? / The funniest thing you heard of radio?
No…I seldom watch TV….
Did you take any vacations in 2005? Where?
Malacca for HUGE camp. can I consider it as a vacation???
Any hobbies of 2005?
Reading story books
Did you get a new job in 2005?
no…..
Did you lose a job in 2005?
no….
Did you host a party in 2005?
Nah. I'm not a good host actually.
Did you get in any car accidents in 2005?
God Bless Me…No accidents….
Did you get tickets in 2005?
huh?????
Were you arrested in 2005?
Wanna say for wat? You think I'm a criminal??
Where did most of your money go?
Digital camera……..hehehehehehehe………
What song will remind me of 2005?
Evermore by Planet Shakers and We are the reason by Avalon
What do you think you should've done more of?
Spend more time with my family and friends…..
What do you think you should've done less of?
Nothing I guess?
Thing you were really good at 2005?
Teasing people…….Thanks to those who taught me especially…….I do not want to mention it…..
Things you wish you were better in 2005?
Caring and showing good testimony to people….
In 2005, did you lie to miss a day from work or school?
NO!
Did you move in 2005?
Move where????
Did you wish on a shooting star in 2005?
bleh…No!!!
Did you have a sleep over in 2005?
Plz la!!!NO!
Did you make out in public in 2005?
NO!
What's the ringer on your cellphone?
What is that????Ringer????
Did you drink too much in 2005?
Excuse me…No alcoholic drinks for me…..
Your favourite commercial on 2005?
No…..
Did you go to any concerts?
I missed PS concert…HUGE consider or not??hahahahaha….
Something you couldn't leave home without in 2005
My cellphone and my digital camera
Valuable lessons I've learnt in 2005?
1. To be more “muka tebal”
2. I must be a good testimony to my classmate to be able to share the gospel to the Lost
I’ve a lot of lesson this year but I forgotten.
Who I wanna tag?
1. Michel Ong
2. Joshua Ong
3. Tiffanie Tan
4. Charis Ng
5. Melody Hor
6. Devaraj
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment