Well,time flies.School has started about a week that is 3rd of January 2005.Anyway,HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YEN SHING!!!BLESSED BELATED BIRTHDAY GAL!hahaha...1st day of school was exciting and I managed to meet some of my schoolmates and my 26 crazy and wacko classmates.It was pathetic the teachers keep nagging the Form 5's that must showing good example to the young ones especially the Form 2 kiddies...Beisdes that,we had gone through about an hour for assembly because the Penolong Kanan's gave their long winded speech and some of the students fainted during the assembly.Then,the teacher who was in charge told who is our form teacher for every single class.Well,it was a shock that my form teacher has changed not just myself only even my classmates was so shock about it.Supposingly,my sejarah teacher is our form teacher for this year and then the teacher who was in charge announced that my accounts teacher will be our form teacher for this year.In class,we had our timetable.When Michelle was writing our class timetable,some of my classmates were so anticipated to know who is our teacher for every single subject.I was hoping that my chemistry will be changed this year.Thank God my chemistry teacher has changed.Do you know what?My Form 4 chemistry was ruined by that teacher and I did not know what is going around in every single chapter in Form 4 chemistry.Overall,my subject teachers are good and experience teachers!Thank God!During Bible Knowledge lesson on Thursday,glad to see a lot Form 4 students joining this year and they are learning the new syllabus which is the Today's English Version while my year is the last year who are using Revised Standard Version.Anyway,the numbers of students were decreased compared to last year and most of them are girls.hahahaha!!!!Well,turn to the exciting part,as some previous students who attended Mrs Ting's class I guess you know she'll ask question before she starts the lesson.Well,when she asked me on John the Baptist parents which is Zechariah,the priest of the division of Abijah and Elizabeth who is the daughter of Aaron.Well,did you know what I answered to her first question??I answered:"Mrs.Ting,if i'm not mistaken Zechariah was a priest in the division of Abijah"Then she said:"you were not mistaken."I was like speechless when she said that.Well,of course continue answering question which she had asked me and I managed to answer it.hahaha..For your information,I was shy to answer when she asked me question and now this is my first step to make myself more confident to answer questions.Actually,I've pile of homework need to be finished on time and since is saturday 1.20 a.m.I shall finish it on the next few hours.Well,I guess I've to sign off.Adios!:)
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment