Sunday, September 04, 2005

A funny week!

Actually,school days is really fun!!!!!I can't imagine the few days before Merdeka.hahaha!!!!!On Monday,my class started practicing for the inter-class patriotic songs competiton.I was the guitarist..*yay!!!*On that time,I had a very terrible flu and headache but I managed to play the song well.hehehe..On Tuesday,we practiced the song for the last time and then we went to the hall for the competition.Well,my beloved conductor,Samantha doubting that I can't play the song smoothly.So,I decided to play for the last time for her to listen and i passed!!!hahaha!!!The competiton began,is our turn..At 1st,the judges wasn't that convince in our costumes.We proved to the judges that we can did very well..All in a sudden!!!!!!Samantha dropped her "selendang"and everyone was laughing and stop singing.I was like a "siao"feller continue playing and did not know what was happening.Then,i realized that Sam's "selendang"dropped.*embarassing*In the end,we finished the song and left the stage with laughter.hahaha!!!!On Thursday,my biology teacher said that our class can win due to our laughing on that day.So, we lost the competiton..*yer!!what the???I played so well on that day....Hmmph!!!!!*well..that's all for today...I'm not going to tell what was happening today..Feel like laughing....Bear with me,will ya???hahaha!!!!

No comments: