Saturday, September 10, 2005

A stressful week....

Time really flies!!!!!!Few weeks more is my exam....I'm so desperate to have holidays so that I can study for my exam..Now the government has decided that school will be closed by the end of October and my school have to replace 7 weeks for the festive week and one week before the school holidays in November.I'm so stressful right now!!!Some of the subjects haven't cover the syllabus except modern maths and history..STRESS getting higher and higher!!!!!I'm so down now and I don't know I can do better performance on this test....*fear*Well,I'm sure the Lord is with me when I've burden and I should lay everything unto Him.Anyway,I do not know why i hate school nowadays..Is it because of the replacement of the holidays?????????Anyway,Thank God for the day and He teaches me day by day in my daily lives...Lunar-tix just around the corner...I hope that I can get more friends to this meeting...Well,I don't have much mood to blog now...Please support me in prayers for my exam...Till then....:(

No comments: