Sunday, August 28, 2005

Worship retreat and overnight prayer

Well,on thursday we were having worship retreat in church.When I reached church,I was a bit blur because I didn't know what is all about.Around 10 something,we started worship retreat with ice-breaker.We played "concentration".hahahahahaha!!!!!At 1st I didn't know how to play but managed to play quite well.Unfortunately,when is my turn i was totally blank out.In the end, kena FORFEIT!!!!*sob sob*The forfiet session was nice and fun.Everyone was like laughing and laughing non-stop.That's a good sign.hehehehe....Then we had sessions.Angela splited us into groups and gave each group a task.That is the buliding plan for the youth centre.Well,my group consists Aaron,Kennard and Lynette were thinking what to do for the youth centre.Anyway,Aaron's idea was cekap also...hehehehe....Before we started overnight prayer,we had a time of fellowship..Then,the overnight prayer started at 9 p.m.Before the event starts, Elijah asked every group to present their plan for youth centre.Of course we started with the 1st group,Gary is the one who present it..For your information,Gary and Kenrick going to produce their 1st album by February 2006.*hahahahaa!!true or not????*After 1st group presentation,of course the 2nd group is going to present their plan.Well..devaraj was the one who presented it..hahaha..So funny their building just like a layer cake.Afterwards the third group consists Amanda,Nithyia,Theophilas and Jonathan present their plan..Their plan also quite funny.Amanda memang can crap a lot...hahahaa!!!!Then is my group turn...*yay!!!*hahahahaa...Aaron is the 1 who presented our plan...Well,what he said only 60% was the truth.The rest....ehem!!!I can't say anything..The last group plan were presented by Asa and Shas.After that,overnight prayer starts.Anyway,the overnight prayer was awesome.Everyone was involved in the prayer...Awesome!!!!Everything was ended at 4.00 a.m.Whoa...Anyway,I was too hyper on that time and I totally can't sleep at all..hahaha...As a conclusion,worship retreat really gave me a lot of knowledge and experience what is worship all about.Last but not least,overnight prayer was the awesome night I ever had in my whole life..Truthfully,we need a lot of courage to pray..Well,Merdeka is coming...hehehe...gonna practice for class choir team for the choir competiton which it'll be held on next tuesday.Aww..man...have to play guitar on that day...hahahahaha.....*bangga and perasan*hehehe...thats about all for today...Have a nice day everyone! ;)

No comments: