Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TAGGED

I don't understand why do people love tagging around.SIGH!!!I was tagged by MR.ONG SEE HEE.
Here goes the 100 questions tag.

001. Real name → Lee Yau Wei
002. Nickname(s)→Wei Wei/Yau Yau
004. Zodiac sign → Capricorn
005. Male or female → Female
006. Elementary → SRJK(C)Gunung Rapat
007. Middle School → SRJK(C)Gunung Rapat
008. High School ---MGS Ipoh
009. College School -->Form Six in ACS Ipoh
010. Hair color → Black
011. Long or short → Long
012. Loud or Quiet → Loud
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Both
015. Health freak → Yes!
016. Drink or Smoke? → Neither I drink nor smoke
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → No.
018. Eat or Drink → What question is this?
019. Piercings → No
020. Tattoos → No

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → I don't have any piercing
024. First best friend → I've totally forgotten.
025. First award →Bronze for Tug of War competition
026. First crush →When I was in Secondary School?
027. First pet → Dog
028. First big vacation → Malaysia!So sad huh?
030. First big birthday→ When I was Lower Six.Even sadder right?hahaha!

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating →Just eaten
050. Drinking → Water?
052. I'm about to → Continue my marathon in storybooks
053. Listening to → Taking Chances by Celine Dion
054. Plans for today →Bumming at home
055. Waiting for → DC camp 2009

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → I will tell you when I married.hahaha!
059. Want to get married? → I don't want to DIE single.
060. Careers in mind → A pharmacist

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → It doesn't matter
070. Shorter or taller? →Taller than me,obviously.But not too tall.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous
073. Nice stomach or nice arms →Nice in everything!:p
074. Sensitive or loud→Sensitive and loud do matter to me.
075. Hook-up or relationship → Hook-up
076. Trouble maker or hesitant →Well,I hate trouble makers.

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → No
081. Ran away from home → No.Why should I?
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → NO.
083. Killed somebody → Thou shall not KILL. :p
084. Broken someone's heart →Yes.
085. Been arrested → I don't want to.
087. Cried when someone died → Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Yeah
090. Miracles → yeah
091. Love at first sight → I don't know yet
092. Heaven → Yes
093. Santa Claus → hahaha.Christmas is all about Christ's birth
094 Tooth Fairy -->Huh?
095. Kiss on the first date --> WOW!I wish I could. :p

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now →I hope so.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Yes
099. Do you believe in God? → Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people →
They Are:
1)Daniel Lee
2)Timothy Lim
3)Yee Mun
4)Lee Yen Shing
5)Ju Dee
6)Rachel Lee

The rest...If you think you are that free like me,bumming at home all the time.Feel free to do so.
Adios!

No comments: