Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Differences In Me

Time passes so fast and I began to realize that I had changed a lot every now and then.Every year getting wiser and mature in thinking.Just grab some of the old photos I have in my archives.
Lets have a look.

When I was Form 2,


When I was Form 4,

Photobucket
During HUGE camp 2005 with my curly hair


With awesome people!

When I was Form 5,

My band was established.I was the guitarist and the vocalist.


I love this picture so much!!


I met Michelle,my sister for the first time. =)

Last year in high school....




When I was in Lower Six,I had decided to "chop"my hair off for my brother's convocation.













During Upper Six,I had decided to do a makeover on my hair.REBONDING!!


Taken in March 2008

Time for me to say "goodbye" to uniforms


AND HAVE FUN!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats all for this post.Enjoy!

2 comments:

Leonard said...

wahh u play guitar n sing wan wor?

Damn YENG man !

Keep it up !

yau wei(wendy) said...

hahaha!!Now karat already. XD thanks for the compliment! XD