Friday, January 04, 2008

Back to School

As usual,on the 3rd January 2008 with my school bag and uniform headed to school.First day of school received a lot of changes especially my chemistry teacher and general paper teacher.Still I miss my previous chemistry teacher's English.Actually,my English has improved tremendously because of her emphasis in English.Although,she is a strict teacher which kills every single soul,but yours truly misses her teaching a lot.I personally feel that without scoldings from the teacher,I can't learn more.What can I do is to apply the way she taught me that is the scientific method.Gosh!I'm confessing to you that I miss her a lot.Be frank to you that is what I had experience,when a person gone,you will appreciate him or her for what he or she has done to you.By the time you appreciate him or her it is too late.Thats end of day one in school.

Day 2 in school was a very exciting day for me.Once again,my group members dissected the insects.Highlights of the day:My group was the only group with the most screaming.Is it something to be proud of????I'll let you decide.Let me tell you what happened here.Yours truly was injecting formalin to her grasshopper which I had brought few days ago.All in a sudden,one of her group member wanted to inject it.So,I gave her a chance to inject.When she was injecting the grasshopper,the grasshopper still moving its legs.So,I told her "Hey!Stop the injection coz the grasshopper still alive."She screamed and the whole class heard our scream.Then,our biology teacher shook his head when he heard our scream and the guys who were passing by along the corridor heard our scream.*Face turn red*When I reached home,I told my mum on this.She laughed like anything.See,I feel so useless.hahahaha!!!

Alright,thats all for school.Let you hear one song from Planetshakers latest album-Free entitled Salvation.

No comments: