Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back to My School Days

Firstly,I shall apologized for not updating my blog like 1 week?As usual,I did my normal routine in school.This week was a bit down for me.As you know,adaptation is the factor that stops me to look forward.Changes in my subject teacher makes my life uneasy.What I told you in my previous post was my chemistry teacher.I miss her a lot.I miss her way of teaching.I miss her English a lot.I miss practical lessons with her.Anyway,life goes on.What happened to me was that I CRIED right after my chemistry practical.I found it so hard and no guidance or instruction on what are the steps that I should know.I felt so aimless.Finally,I ended up COPYING report from classmates.Learning process doesn't come in this way.*sigh*

After that,when I came back from the lab,another surprised that makes my life down.I was like what happened to the teachers in this school?Maths teacher makes my life down.I just could not understand why.Somehow,my class got lectured for not doing his work as we did not know that he was sitting and read a book for double period just to do Mathematics.Well,life has to go on.After that,I went back home with a weary heart.As I was traveling from school to home by bus,God spoke to me that I must be strong and courages in everything I do for He is with me and will not forsake me.When I did my devotion ,God spoke to me this verse:

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.-Philippians 4:8-

Here's an update of myself.Adios!


No comments: