Time:12.30 p.m.
Venue:Nur Amalina's house

Are you craving for biscuits??

Here goes another portion

Crazy Yee Mun and the "leng lui",E-Von

Just the two of us..*Cheers!*

The pretty girls:Yours truly,E-Von and Yee Mun

As usual,I love to camwhore.Wanna sue me?lol!

The cute people:Me,Amalina,E-Von and Yee Mun

Hey you!Wanna mess up with me ya? :p

Chit-Chatting Session

The best buddies:Ama,Jesminder,Yee Mun,Loganayagi and Khai Yeeng

Any hot news???

Reunion for best buddies.Thanks to Ama.

Here goes another shot of us.Do we look ADORABLE?? :DSay yes!!

Peace yo! :E-Von,Yee Mun and Jesminder

Me and Loganayagi.(I'm trying to act cute..tehee..)

YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM SENG!

Lunch time.....I'm so HUNGRY!!!

Can we eat now???PLEASEEE??

Everyone tries to act cute.hahahaha!(Fadzillah ,Jesminder and Khai Yeeng)

Sedang menjamu selera sambil tangkap gambar.Terror kan??

Ama is pouring drinks for us.

Yee Mun is enjoying her food.

E-Von,Yee Mun and Fadzillah

Syiok sendiri..

Camwhoring session with yee mun.
Kay Jin:Like dead people smiling..

Charlie's Angels:Khai Yeeng,Yee Mun and Me
Here ends for today.Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment