Time:11.15a.m. till 5 p.m.
Venue:Kinta City Ipoh
Occasion:Yee Mun's birthday
Let's roll the pictures!

hmm.....
At Johnny's Restaurant....

Ama,E-Von and Yee Mun

Cheese!!

Trying to get a good shot.:D

Giving a nasty look. :p

Very hot...Hot!!!

Makan!Makan!!!

The atmosphere in Johnny's Restaurant

Cheese!!!!!!

Cheers!

Delicious....

The soup is nice...

The usual us..Please forgive us..hahaha!!

Are they getting married or what??!!!!!

Hey!Please stop feeding me.Is so gross!!

Finally,I gave up!!!

The birthday girl gone CRAZY!!
At bowling centre,

One happy and dysfunctional family..hehehe!

Will I be the next top model??:p

Bowler posers take 1

Bowler posers take 2

Bowler posers take 3

Darlie advertisement.:p

Paparazzi shot.:D

Bowler posers take 4

Budak berbaju merah

yay!

Cacat pose...:p

Peace!!

Now I shall bowl.....Before that.....hehehe...

Spare please???

Preparing to bowl...

Let's BOWL!!

I'm back....hehehe!

Lastly,Me and the birthday girl
Happy Birthday to Yee Mun,
Happy Birthday to Yee Mun,
Happy Birthday to YEEEEEEE MUNNNNNN!!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!
Here goes my sexy voice.Thats all for today!Cheerios!
No comments:
Post a Comment