Once again I was tagged by Michelle Kirsten Tai,my dear ah jie.Here goes the questions:
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Benjamin Jude.I was suggesting a game called "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar" and he innocently said Not Me!!!Somehow,the game doesn't go in this way
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Had my biology lesson on light reaction and dark reaction which I'm going to FAINT!!
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching news.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
SPM la....DUH!!!! :p
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
5,4,3,2,1 during CF meeting for Bible quiz...Even my teacher advisers can't stand me
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Milo for breakfast!! :D
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
School canteen food
9. Where were you last night?
Tuition..Sad right???After that,stucking at home doing revision.In the end,I gain nothing instead of criticism.*sigh*
10. What color is your front door?
Apple Green!!!
11. Where do you keep your change?
Ah deng!!!!Ho pao la!!!!
12. What's the weather like today?
Very hot!!!!!!!!
13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla!
14. What excites you?
During speaking component for MUET.I'll go hyper when I started a conversation.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
no no...I just cut like 2 months ago??
16. Are you over the age of 25?
I'm not that old..................some people thought that I'm still sitting for PMR examination.*smack forehead*
17. Do you talk a lot?
Yes I am.Ask my friends if you don't believe me.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No..
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
No..Not yet..Maybe future???hehehehe
20. Do you make up your own words?
yeah..
21. Are you a jealous person?
Jealous of?????hmmm.....
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Arvinraj
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kalashingeri(The English Language Society President)
24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
My brother,johnny
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Actually,I was messaging Ju Dee but I left it halfway because I had things to do which was my chemistry correction.In the end...*sigh*
26. Do you chew on your straw?
No!!!!!
27. Do you have curly hair?
YUP!
28. Where's the next place you're going to?
I seldom hang out with my friends.I always stay at home.Sad right?
29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Once I become a prefect in school,I met quite a number of them.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Tai Shu Geok...:D
31. Will you get married in the future?
No plans on that yet.
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Seldom watch movie,Sorry!
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
What do you think??
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night.
35. Are you currently depressed?
Not really depressed.Heart-aching!!!
36. Did you cry today?
Nearly.But hey!I did not!
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because my ah jie,Michelle tagged a message on my tagboard to make sure that I did this post.If not,she'll ask me to do it A.S.A.P..lol!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
If you think you are that free to do this survey or you lost your inspiration on what to blog,please do this survey.hehehehe!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment