Friday, September 21, 2007

Another Tiring Week

Well,this week is another tiring week for me.As usual,from Monday I attend tuition classes to improve my mathematics.On Tuesday was the most tiring day for me.I had been staying in the chemistry lab for exact 5 hours on one experiment.This experiment consists of three parts.They are weighing the anhydrous sodium carbonate,the preparation of the standard solution using the volumetric flask and lastly titration.The most important part to determine the exact concentration of a solution was based on the first two steps.We had to prepare the procedure for the three steps which I had mentioned just now.Anyway,my report handed up on Wednesday.Surprisingly,I got everything wrong for the first two steps of the procedure.Here goes my another round of corrections.HELP!Besides that,I have to prepare the same report again for the real practical test on Tuesday.*sigh*

Exam fever is up.So many things to cover especially Chemistry.A lot of resolution had made for this test.I'm gonna break all the red marks!!!!2 weeks to the exam.Gotta study real hard for this test.Well,not going to touch on this topic which I found bored about it.


Few days ago,I viewed one of my classmate's friendster profile.I found it hilarious the way she described about me.Here goes the description:

~wendy - the noisy 1 XD who always does disgusting things with me..HAHA!

Remarks here:YES!I admit that I'm noisy.Wherever I go,I'll talk non-stop.Whenever I give a comment on something,I'll be in excited state.I think most of you get what I mean.hahaha!Regarding the disgusting that I did.Errrrrr....No comments about it.I'm not that disgusting.Well,thats how my friend describe about me then I shall take to consideration.

Well,thats about all for today.Rest in peace Nurin.Song for this week is:




Hillsong-From The Inside Out

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And If I stumble again
I'm caught in our grace
Everlasting, Your light will shine
When all else fades
Never ending, your glory goes
Beyond all fame

In my heart and my soul
I give You control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Everlasting, Your light will shine
When all else fails
Never ending, Your glory goes
Beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting, Your light will shine
When all else fails
Never ending, your glory goes
Beyond all fame


No comments: