Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pictures =D

As you know,I love taking pictures.And somehow,all the collections still in my computer.Since I'm quite free now.I shall proudly present to you the pictures I took like ages ago.Check it out!

Firstly I shall start with my disease which is CAMWHORING.For your information,I'll do that when I'm stressed out.Like this doesn't make sense to you right?haha!



















And I did camwhore with my friends.I know I'm vain.Just SUE me.And she is my camwhore-mate.That is Ju Dee.*Ju Dee,please don't kill me.."









At times,I look photogenic in taking pictures too.Oh well,I'm getting perasan now.








Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Somehow,I have a friends who is good in taking pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



To Be Continued.........

2 comments:

Suit Lin said...

hoho banyaknyer gambar.

*hug*

yau wei(wendy) said...

lolz...Thanks for dropping by suit lin.