Lord of LordsVERSE 1:
Beholding Your beauty
Is all that I long for
To worship You Jesus
Is my sole desire
For this very heart
You have shaped for Your pleasure
Purposed to lift Your Name higher
VERSE 2:
Here in surrender
In pure adoration
I enter Your courts
With an offering of praise
I am Your servant
Come to bring You glory
As is fit for the work of Your hands
CHORUS 1:
Now unto the Lamb
Who sits on the throne
Be glory and honour and praise
All of creation resounds with the song
Worship and praise Him
The Lord of lords
VERSE 3:
Spirit now living
And dwelling within me
Keep my eyes fixed
Ever on Jesus' face
Let not the things of this world
Ever sway me
I'll run 'til I finish the race
CHORUS 2:
Now unto the Lamb
Who sits on the throne
Be glory and honour and praise
All of eternity echoes the song
Worship and praise Him
The Lord of lords
BRIDGE:
Holy Lord
You are holy
Jesus Christ
Is the Lord
CHORUS 3:
Now unto the Lamb
Who sits on the throne
Be glory and honour and praise
Call all the sinners to join in the song
Worship and praise Him
The Lord of lords
Finally,the "kolam"has come to an end.No more controversial issues.Somehow,I hate getting tanned nowadays!It affects the way I dressed and taking pictures as well.I look like an Indian now.Someone can sponsor me whitening cream?Two days more to semester break.I'm so excited now!I wanna sleep as much as I can to recover from my eye bags.Do you know how awful when you walk out to the street with eyebags.A week more to KL!KL peeps!I wanna meet you guys there.So,do make yourself free on the 24,25 and 26 August.Plans will be up when I reach there.Thats about all.Cheerios!
1 comment:
Lyrics for Saviour King
- Wondering where u got it.. lol.. But anyway, got some slight mistake..
Maybe u would like this one better? U could double check.. hehe.
Btw, this was taken from the music book itself.. XD
VERSE 1:
Beholding Your beauty
Is all that I long for
To worship You Jesus
Is my sole desire
For this very heart
You have shaped for Your pleasure
Purposed to lift Your Name higher
VERSE 2:
Here in surrender
In pure adoration
I enter Your courts
With an offering of praise
I am Your servant
Come to bring You glory
As is fit for the work of Your hands
CHORUS 1:
Now unto the Lamb
Who sits on the throne
Be glory and honour and praise
All of creation resounds with the song
Worship and praise Him
The Lord of lords
VERSE 3:
Spirit now living
And dwelling within me
Keep my eyes fixed
Ever on Jesus' face
Let not the things of this world
Ever sway me
I'll run 'til I finish the race
CHORUS 2:
Now unto the Lamb
Who sits on the throne
Be glory and honour and praise
All of eternity echoes the song
Worship and praise Him
The Lord of lords
BRIDGE:
Holy Lord
You are holy
Jesus Christ
Is the Lord
CHORUS 3:
Now unto the Lamb
Who sits on the throne
Be glory and honour and praise
Call all the sinners to join in the song
Worship and praise Him
The Lord of lords
Ya.. finally kolamthon finished liao.. AND u hv to clean up tmr.. wakakaka.. Or else dun tell me the polystyrene wil be there forever meh? lol
Post a Comment