Sunday, July 01, 2007

Back In Action

Alright here.I'm here to update again.*Phewwwwww.......*This week has been a tiring week for me.What a breakthrough for me,I attended school on Saturday.If you don't believe what I said,then you shall ask those who are close to me whether I like to go to school on Saturday.Well,yesterday our school were busy doing spring cleaning and for our grand project which is going to break for the Malaysian Book of Record that is the big "kolam"banner.As usual,lessons still on.First period,I had chemistry!Which is the most disastrous class I had compared to the rest of the subject.My teacher finished marking my assignment.Up to my surprise,my chemistry teacher wanted a simplified version for that assignment.I thought that she required detailed information on that specific thing.Up to my surprise again,I have to redo or do corrections for the whole entire assignment.Tuesday going to be my doom day!!I have my third experiment for my chemistry practical.Another time of STRESS!My resolution for this experiment is to not make mistake again!I must have consistent readings for 3 times titration continuously.What she taught me,I shall do it right.I don't want to get 1/6 for my experimental data again.Is kinda sickening you see.When I get 1/6 on my experimental data,I might get 3/9 for my skill on handling apparatus.That's why never ever do mistake!Plus,I have to hand up my report at the very same day itself!That's why I must have a very good skills to carry out an experiment.Oh gosh!I'm crazy over her already.*lol*

Can somebody tell me when is the first test for this year??Someone told me that is on 9th July.Well,hopefully is not!I'm not prepared though!You want me to have sleepless night ya?Alright,I'm freak out again.*speechless*Yesterday youth meeting was awesome although I was very tired after school.The preaching of the Word really convicted into my heart.God is a God of miracle.I shall do my part to impact the people in my school.Well,brochure for Friday,the 13th was out!My resolution is to bring friends to this event although the next day we have school.So,I pray that the Lord will move their hearts and and His light shine upon them.

Well,next day is a day of challenge.I have to finish my signature hunt as soon as possible so that I won't get any nagging from my mum who constantly fetched me back home from school since last week.Pray that God will strengthen me and give me the courage and boldness to talk to the senior prefects.

Alright,thats all for today.Gotta do revision for my first test.Updates will be up when I'm free.God Bless!Song of the week:

Hillsong-Still

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise
And thunders roar
I will soar with You
Above the storm
Father You are King
Over the flood
I will be still and know
You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust


No comments: