Well,this week has been a tough week for me.Since I'm in the prefectorial board for one week,I did learn of things on how to handle a student.This whole entire week I have been staying back in school to do the signature hunt for the prefectorial board.At least,I had 20 signatures in 2 days.Thanks to my partner and the senior prefects as well.Alright,the reason why I seldom update here because I have tonnes of work to do.One of them is my chemistry assignment till now I haven't finish my work and another assignment coming in that is my general paper assignment.I'm gonna faint soon.Piles of work here and there.Till now I still miss my Winnie the Pooh pencil case.I feel like want to strangle that person who stole my pencil case.Anyway,time to go now.Next update will be up soon.Cherios.Before I end this post,a big shout out to Gary.
Happy Birthday Gary!!!!May the Lord bless you abundantly in everything you do.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment