Theme:Knowing Him
Venue:I.J.Barre,Cameron Highlands
Day 1:13th March 2007
I woke up at 7.00 a.m. because my mum gotta fetch Denise and I to church around 8.15a.m.I was so excited on this camp because I missed youth camp since 2004.This camp was the time to refresh myself and be renewed by the Lord.I thanked God for what He has done on my results. God is good,Amen??Hmm..While I was on my way to Cameron Highlands,I felt like vomiting.In the end,I didn't vomit.Around 12ish,we reached J.Barre,Cameron Highlands.Here was the place we had a kick start for this camp.

Me having a camwhoring session in the bus.

Proudly present to you,Sabrina Chan.(The Camwhore queen)

Joanna and Vivienne Lim in the bus.The pic was a bit blur but this is called ART!XD
After that,we were split into groups and we had our own assignments to do throughout this camp.Here are the pictures on my group work.

Our group T-Shirt.

Edward was searching David's characteristic in the Bible.

Team Josiah was doing their group work.

A random pic of me.

Everyone was working together!
The worship team:

Gary and Nicolas with the guitar

Worship team practice
Day 2:14th March 2007
Woke up at 6 a.m. to get prepared for morning exercise at 6.30 a.m.Fitness instructor was Theophiloas.Most of my group members were late and marks were deducted due to that.In the end,set group rules that every group member must be 10 or 15 minutes earlier before every session or activity starts.We had an awesome session on that day.After that,we had night games.Although it was a bit confusing but we managed to solve all the puzzles.The task given was crazy but we really did our best to please the wizards and the dungeon keepers as well.Overall,it was fun!No pics for this date because I was lazy to charge my camera battery.What an excuse!!XD.By the way,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANIE!!!Sweet 19,gal!
Day 3:15th March 2007
The station games was awesome!The worst thing was I had to drink coloured water with bread.I was nearly puke due to that!Got soaked on water games as well!Overall,I loved the station games.It really showed the unity of the team.Night session was awesome.I shared a testimony to encourage everyone on my SPM.I'll leave it to that later when I finished blogging about this camp.Ding was preaching on D.I.Y. D stands for decide.I stands for increase while Y stands for yield.I believed that every situation in life,we have to decide a lot of things.Either you choose the worldly way or the godly way.Thats what I'm going through now.Anyway,I'll sum it up in my testimony.After the preaching of the word,it was altar call.Most of the youth members responded the call.The presence of God was strong on that time.I really thank God that He answered most of my things which really made me questioned a lot of things in my mind.After that,we had bbq dinner.Here are the snapshots:

Theo,Nicolas and Deva

Shas,Theo,Nicolas and Deva

Ian was enjoying his food.

Me having camwhoring session again.I'm VAIN!!XD

Charis,Shas and Me(Elephant,Pig and Monkey)

Not synchronize at all...

Thats better...hahaha!

1...........

2............

5........
All thanks to Ding for teaching the youths. =p
While I was in my room,I had another round of camwhoring session.I know I'm VAIN.So,sue me!! :p

Me and Ju Dee in room!
Day 4:16th March 2007
Last day of camp!!Gosh!Time passes so fast.I miss this camp a lot!!We had an awesome session on the last day.

Ps.Elijah was introducing the speaker of the day.
After that,we had presentation from every respective group.Lets start with.....
JEREMIAH

Jonan,the lil kid...

Zachary and Jonan.

Joses was the narrator....
JOSEPH

Michael,Jillian and Yung Yao

The mummy and the son

The son was kneeling down and praying
Next up....
SAMUEL

Devaraj,Janna,Joan and Jeremy

The father and the son

The naughty Sammyraj....:p

Ps.Scott Eli was lecturing Sammyraj..XD

Kristagail,Janna and Joan
Sorry for not taking another 3 groups presentation due to battery problem again.Should I throw this and buy another new one??Anyway,I'm just joking.
During presentation,Ding and I took a random pic to show how photogenic we are.Here goes the pic:

Look so alive right???Say yes please??Comment ya...
After the presentation and prize giving ceremony,we had group pictures!

Wow!This pic is blur!!
Here's another one:

Worse still...-____-
Here ends DC camp 2007.Before we left the place,here goes the best girl camper of the year that is:

Joanna Khoo!!

Joanna and Jia Yao posing the word L means "Loser".hahahaha!

Joanna and Vivienne
After that we had lunch!

Smile!!!
After lunch,we went to the Bee Farm.So bersemangat to take pictures on that time.Unfortunately,when I syok sendiri wanna take pictures.It rained heavily!Gosh!My plan spoiled!!!

This pic dedicated to Syen! XD

Me and Shas having camwhoring session!Nyeh...The birth of the vain pot!!!

Camwhore again!!!
And again!!!


What happened to the guys??Hunting for fish???

This is what I want!!!
Here ends of DC camp 2007!Enjoy the post!Cherios!
No comments:
Post a Comment