Monday, March 12, 2007

6 Unique Things About Me

Thanks to Mr.Jon Chu for tagging me and I'm bad in describing myself.

1)I'm a girl who is hyperactive always jumping up and down like a monkey searching for a banana. Even when I'm conducting I'm real hyperactive till the uncles and aunties "beh tahan" me.

2)I'm a girl who always sing wherever I go.Even my schoolmates can't stand me and said :"Wendy!!Please stop singing!Is gonna rain soon!!!!"

3)I'm a girl who laughs non-stop.When I started to laugh,it will last for minutes according to some who knows me.

4)Furthermore,I always like to bully those who are older than me.Wanna know more?Ask those whom I bullied the most.

5)I'm a caring girl.I always cheer people up whenever they are down.

6)Is up to you decide what are my uniqueness in me.

Person I wanna tag:Those who are too free to do that.XD

Updates on myself:
1)I did well in my SPM.Thank God for what He has done!!Praise God!Not also forget those ah kor,ah jie's ,friends and most importantly my parents who supported me while I was going through tough times.Thanks for all your support!Without you guys,I won't be able to do well.Love you guys!Before I took my results,this verse came into my mind

If you abide in Me,and My Words abide you,you will ask what you desire,and it shall be done for you.-John 15:7-

2)DC camp is tomorrow!Are you ready people??!!!Get yourself ready and pumped up!XD Pictures will be up after the camp.

Thats about all for today!Adios!

No comments: