Friday, January 19, 2007

My Current Status

My current status:

1)Dying of boredom at home
2)Keep mugging books at home(which I'm not suppose to)
3)Had a great time in sponsoring
4)God healed me last saturday during prayer meeting.
5)Can't wait to join cell.(Wendy,so hyper for what??*slap myself*)
6)Help my dear jie,michelle in her blog(Get away from my jie!!!or else I slap you!)
7)Had a phone talk with Charis.(It was interesting)

Few hours more to cell!!Yeah!!I can't wait!!Wendy is getting hyper now.Someone slap her please??Wendy is experiencing her transition period from a youth to young adult.Thats why I'm so excited!Erm..It sounds so wrong.

That's all for today.I lost inspiration on what to write. Help me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...wat do u mean by mugging books?
Oh.. sponsoring? now ur turn ya.. last time u tell me so many abt sponsoring.. glad that its ur turn now.. =) .. keep it up!

-Lawrence-

michsue said...

sponsoring was fun? hmmm... looks like things r looking up for u, eh? =) good to know, dear... *hugz* hope everything is going well for u... somehow i feel bad for not being able to be there for u... i'm so busy now... =/ but hey, despite all da busyness, i still managed to find da time to read ur blog.. u shud feel REALLY honored... wahahaha!!! ;P come to kl la wei... miss u... =( or rather, miss bullying u... kekeke...

yau wei(wendy) said...

jie,I can't come to KL at anytime.
Red Hot Night..I couldn't make it.I'm serving on that week.Sad huh??Anyway,I'm going to sponsor someone but don't know who yet.Yeah jie!I felt HONOURED!hehehehe...well,jie..I will come to KL when I'm free.I'm having youth camp around march holidays.JIE!!I miss you la....eeee....=(