Friday, January 19, 2007

Bored..

Tagged by LEE YEN SHING.Never mind since I'm so bored.So,I just do it!

Layer 1: On the Outside

Name: Lee Yau Wei(Wendy)
Birth Date: 30th Dec 1989
Current Status: student
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer 2: On the Outside

My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: My God IS BIG,SO STRONG,SO MIGHTY
My Weaknesses: I'm easily get emo.When I'm in bad mood,you better don't talk to me
My Perfect Pizza: Anything.Because I eat pizza also won't gain weight.XD

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My thoughts first waking up: Music/On the computer
My bedtime: For now 2 a.m.
My most missed memory: With friends,my KL trip and Suit Lin and michelle came to ipoh

Layer 4: My Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Both also don't like.=p
McDonalds or Burger King :McD
Single or Group Dates: both..
Adidas or Nike: Both also I don't have.I'm so POOR..
Tea or Nestea: Both also I don't like.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!!!I can't resist now!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

Layer 5: Do you…

Smoke: No.Damage my health.Want me to go heaven faster is it?hahaha!
Curse: When I was young??
Take a shower: Of course!Doink!
Have a crush:Last time yes.Now no.
Think you’ve been in love: JESUS
Got to school:I'm a drop out student.Where can I go to school!
Want to get married: Of course!!
Believe in yourself: Of course I believe in myself.
Think you’re a health freak: Yes,I'm very health conscious type.Because my mum always ask me to drink herbs.

Layer 6: In the past:

Drank Alcohol:During CNY.XD
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: Yes
Eaten sushi:Yeah!
Dyed your hair:No.See I'm so good girl right??

Layer 7: Have you ever… *reminds me of the song by S club 7*

Played a stripping game: no
Changed who you were to fit in:Erm....

Layer 8: Age you’re hoping…

To be married:Wah!I don't know la..

Layer 9: In a guy…

Best eye color: Brown or blue
Best hair color:Brown..
Short hair or long hair: I prefer short though.

Layer 10: What were you doing…

I minute ago: Listening to songs
1 hour ago: I had a shower
4.5 hours ago: Might be sinking into my dreamland.
1 Month ago:Sitting for SPM
1 Year ago: Tuition and school

Layer 11: Finish the sentences…

I love: singing,guitar and dancing
I feel:excited now.
I hate:someone who talk bad about me which is not true.
I hide:my feelings when people hurt me.
I miss:everyone!
I need: driving license and money!!

Layer 12: Tag SOME people… *the fun part**gonna change it*

1)Those who think that they're too free to do it
2)Those who are reading my blog
3)Those who love me.
Anything to say???Nothing..hahaha!

No comments: