Sunday, January 21, 2007

How I spent my last 3 days of the week[Edited]

Date:19th January 2007
Event:Cell Meeting

Scene 1:At Sabrina's house
I received a phone call from Kah Weng that I have to go to Sabrina's house so that he could fetch me,Theo and Sabrina to James' house.So,I reached at Sabrina's house around 7.20 p.m.10 minutes later,I received an sms from Charis when I was in Sabrina's house.

Charis:Where's Kah Weng?He promised he'll fetch me at 7.20 p.m.Now what time??
Me:He hasn't reach my place though.

Few minutes later,I received an sms from Yen Shing.

Yen Shing:Eh,Kah Weng reached your place already arr??
Me:No,I guess he might be late.

At 8.00 p.m.,Kah Weng reached at Sabrina's house.Here goes the conversation.

Kah Weng:Oi!Faster la..We're late.You're following this car.
(I was stepping out of Sabrina's house)
Me:Who was that??
Kah Weng:Clarice(Then I proceed to Clarice's car)

After that,I was scolded by Theophiloas Daniel when he opened the front door of Clarice's car.

Theo:Eh,wendy!I should sit in front!
Me: =p

Scene 2:In Clarice's car

After that,Clarice went to yen shing's house to fetch us to cell.So,she asked for direction to yen shing's house.Then I told Clarice that I knew the way.Thats how Theo teased me when I said I knew the direction.

Theo:Wendy,are you sure you know how to go to yen shing's house?
Me:Of course I know la...My sense of direction very good wan..Don't under estimate me.
(Everyone laughed)
Clarice:Make sure you direct me to the right way,ok?
Theo:If wendy directs the wrong way,we shall ask her to belanja makan.

My reaction:Errrrrr....okay.....

On our way to James' house,we talked a lot of things like ambitions and some other jokes.Here are one of the highlights when we reached Jusco.On that time,it was raining.So,what we did was....

Me:LOK SUI MO LUI MAI MIN BAO!!!!!!!(Singing)
Clarice and Yen Shing:*Laugh*
Theo:What song is that?Teach me,wendy..
Me:LOK...SUI...MO...LUI...MAI...MIN...BAO!!!!!!
Theo:Huh???Sing again.
Clarice,Me and Yen Shing:LOK....SUI.....MO.......LUI......MAI......MIN......BAO!!!!!!

At first,Theo sang wrongly.Then we taught him again.In the end,he can sing that song very well!Hallelujah!:p After that,we saw Kah Weng's car.Here goes our conversation.

Clarice:Is this Kah Weng??
Me:Yeah..
Theo:No la....some other people
Me:Yes la....
Clarice:Yes!!Is Kah Weng.
Theo:Let's overtake him!!!

For your information,Clarice nearly crashed her car.Then I asked her to calm down.Twenty minutes before reached at James' house.

Clarice:Ohh no!!We're gonna be late.
The rest:Forfeit Theo!!!!(poor theo... =p)

5 minutes later before reached at James' house.........

Clarice:Yay!!We're gonna reach already.No need to have forfeit.yay!!
The rest:yay!!!
Clarice:Theo,show the way,please?(Theo giving direction)

Anyway,we went to the wrong place.

Clarice:Gosh!We're gonna be late!!!
The rest:Forfeit Theo!!!(Because he showed the wrong way to Clarice)

Finally reached at James' house.

Scene 3:James' house

During fellowship time,Theo sang.....

LOK.... SUI.... MO.... LUI.... MAI.... MIN..... BAO!!!!

I regretted teaching him this song.Guess what happened to Theo??He dropped his food.-__-Here goes the conversation while he dropped his food.

James:LOK SUI MO LUI MAI MIN BAO samo!You better finish your food which dropped on the floor.
Theo:I will finish it because I was trained not to waste food

There's some conversation on and I forgotten.-___-

Here ends of day 1.

Day 2:20th January 2007

I woke up at 8.30 a.m..On that time,I was totally in zombie mode because I slept at 2 a.m.I've gotta wake up early because ding gonna fetch me to church before 10 a.m.At 9.50 a.m.,he reached at my house.

While I was in his car....

Ding:Yo!
Me:Hello!
Ding:When are you going to take your driving license??
Me:Next week I'm gonna have a lecture on undang.
Ding:So slow wan!!!
Me:My mum delaying me ma....
Ding:Even if you take your driving license,I think your mum won't let you drive.
Me:My mum let me drive la provided she has car for me.


Regarding on this issue,I'm going to have my undang lecture this wednesday.I'm gonna have my driving practice for 15 hours.Overall,it costs about RM 610.Does this answer satisfy you,ding? =p

Here ends of day 2.

Day 3:After 2nd service worship
Scene:Classroom 2
Casts:Theo,Sabrina,Ding,Yen Shing and Yours Truly(Me)

Highlights of the day:

1)Theo with yen shing's cute little piggy!!!Let's roll the picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey piggy!I'm gonna kill you now!!!!*evil laugh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yo!Pig!wassup??(Theo looks seductive to the pig and my hand....-___-)

2)Nasi Lemak "special"by the naked chef

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First,we shall flattened the rice.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After that,we put few drops of chili sauce.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
another angle on putting the chili sauce.

Lastly,we sprinkle some coffee powder onto the rice.*Too bad,we didn't take picture on it*And here goes.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nasi Lemak "special"!!!!!

The judges were Theo and Sabrina.These pictures show Theophiloas' reaction on the nasi lemak "special".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's going to try the rice....

Ding:How was it??


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Theo:Is so spicy and bitter.

I wander how am I going to eat it..

3)Theo's "syok sendiri" expression while he was making a cup of coffee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm gonna eat that packet,babeh!!! =p

Last but not least,our random pictures...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Theo with his depressed look...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ding sticking his spoon on his tongue.*Forgive him..NO!HER!=p*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me...(I look so retarded!!-__-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Men In Black. =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Supermodel look.*perasannya!!*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ding is so scary like wanna eat people up!!What am I staring?Gosh!-__-

Here ends my post of the day.Hope you guys enjoy!God Bless!!

No comments: