1.Last day of SPM
Date:7th Dec 2006
Subject:Bible Knowledge
Number of students taking this exam:2
Here are some of the snapshots on that day:

While Lee Ann and I in the exam hall...

Lee Ann and I
2.My trip to KL and Planet Shakers conference
Day 1:11th Dec 2006
Miki's dad came to fetch me around 2 p.m..Then we started our journey to KL.It was indeed a nice experience for not travelling from highway.There I can see the beauty of the village area which was really fascinating.Around 6 p.m.,we reached Miki's aunt place and we bunked at her place for one night.At night,miki's aunt,me and miki had a nice time worshipping God and prayed for one another.
Day 2:12th Dec 2006
Miki's aunt fetched to MC around 10 a.m.and we reached there around 11 a.m.As I was waiting for michelle and suit lin to come back from Kota Raya area to buy a bass guitar for ding,here are some of the pictures I took when I wait for michelle and suit lin.

View from MC..

Another View from MC
After that,I went out with suit lin and Michelle to Mid Valley to watch Deja Vu.It was a cool movie.Trust me.Before we went for the movie,we went to Manhattan's Fish Market to have our lunch.Yummy!After that we went to Food Junction to meet up with Jonathan Chu.On that time,Suit Lin and Jon Chu made a lot of cards for joanne soo's birthday.Their plan was to flood Joanne's mailbox.Wah liao!!!Half an hour later,syen a.k.a.fishy pop up and said hi to us.Here are the pictures on that day.Thanks to Michelle.

Jon Chu and I
Around 7 p.m.,I went out dinner with Michelle and her family.Her family were very nice to me and Michelle's mum treat me as her own daughter.Anyway,I thanked Michelle's family for their treat for my dinner.After that,Michelle taught me some movements on Christmas Time Again which we are going to sing during Christmas in church.Here is the video uploaded by my god sis,Michelle.You can view this through this url. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRySF0B7k8
Day 3,Day 4 and Day 5:Planet Shakers Conference 2006
Sum it up,it was AWESOME.Indulged their new song from their latest album called "Jesus".Here goes the lyrics.
Jesus
The glory of Your name
The greatness of Your name
The splendor of Your name
Jesus
The glory of Your name
The power of Your name
The splendor of Your name
Jesus
The nations cry Holy
The angels cry Holy
We will cry Holy is the Lord
Bright and Morning Star
Great I am You Are
Jesus,Jesus
King above all kings
Creator of all things
Jesus Jesus
Jesus is worthy
Worthy of all our praised
He is worthy
Worthy of all our praised(x3)
The whole conference was talked about how to step up and stretch out to impact our nation in various ministries.I realized is time for me to rise up and build my self-confidence to impact my family,my church,my ministry and as well to my friends who have not save into the Kingdom of God.Sum it up,I had fun and fellowship with other people and I met up with Baldwin(daddy),June(mummy),I-Vonne,Kenrick,Andrea,Kennard,Aaron Loo,Devaraj,Syen,Suit Lin,Jon Chu,Joanne Soo,Lawrence,Ian Chan,Hin Yew,Leonard,Siew Vern and lots more.On that time,I really met a lot of people whom I knew everywhere.Wow!!!Here are the snapshots during PS conference and night rallies.

Jon Chu,Siew Vern and Me on the last day of PS conference

Candid pics on us

Jon Chu,Siew Vern,Me and Suit Lin

Night Rallies.

Cool Lights..Whoa...

One of my cam whore picture.

Another cute pic of me.aha..

Another picture of me..:D

Jon Chu and Me

Me,Michelle,Suit Lin,Miki and Syen.I miss them!!Arghh!!

Last but not least,thats me.I'm a poser..hahaha!
Day 6:Celebrating Joanne Soo's birthday
It was my pleasure to go to her house and sang a birthday song to joanne soo.The song was indeed funny and she kept laughing non-stop on that day.Surprises kept coming up on that day.
The funniest thing was the letters which flooded her mailbox.Here are some of the pictures on that day.

Jo....Jo...Jo...Joanne Soo...In Bandar Kinrara
Up next,Suit lin's and Michelle's trip to ipoh will be posted soon.Cherios!
3 comments:
wendy~~~ i miss you!!! ='( take care, okie... love ya, sis! *huggies* i can hardly wait for ur next post about our trip... ;D
haha :) was great having u with us.
*hugs*
sure...Will be up soon together with Christmas..:D
Post a Comment