Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well,I've been abandoned my blog for quite some time.Here are some of the highlights on myself last week.

1.Wendy nearly got locked up in the toilet after recess time
Well,while you are reading this,I'm sure you will think how silly I am and if you want to laugh on it,I would recommend you to do so.Ok,I shall begin my story now.Last Thursday,I went into another class toilet due to my class toilet don't have the right key to unlock the lock.So,when I went into that toilet,the lock was a bit malfunction.In the end,I could lock that door easily.After doing my business,I wanted to open that lock.Then,that stupid lock refused to open.On that time,I was a bit panic keep thinking negative stuffs what if I failed to open that lock.Am I going to stay in school overnight??Then,I tried to open that lock with full force.At first,I failed.Few seconds later,I bang the door real loud and ask for help.When I asked for help,the lock suddenly open.*Phewww...Thank God!"When I walked out that time,a Form 3 girl staring at me like as though that I'm a mad girl seeking for help for no purpose.When I told my classmate on it,my classmate gave me hysterical laugh and keep teasing me non-stop.Thats embarassing!Lesson can be learnt through this incident is never go into a toilet while the lock is MALFUNCTION.

2.Michelle came to Ipoh
It was totally a surprise that I didn't know that she's in Ipoh on Tuesday.I just received her message on Friday when she sent me that mail on wednesday.Anyway,glad to see her on Saturday and Sunday.*Michelle,thanks for the strawberries!Well,I haven't taste strawberries for a long time..Kiddy me..*Well,just took two pictures with her on that day.Here's our picture on that day.*Thanks for the pictures,michelle!*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Michelle and I in church...Both of us like sisters only..hahahahha!:D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deva,Michelle and I...

Well,thats all for today.Cherios!:D

2 comments:

michsue said...

awwww... *hugz*

yau wei(wendy) said...

hahahahha...I'm still alive..dun worry...kekekekeke...:D