Monday, September 25, 2006

5SC4 Class Party

Well,this occassion was held on last saturday at Jusco,Ipoh.Too bad,our monitor wasn't around on that day and some teachers couldn't make it for this event. We had our lunch at Pizza Hut.After our lunch,went shopping with Khai Yeeng then went bowling with Ama,Yee Mun,Preyah,Lisa,Pui Yee and Siow Huey.Half an hour later,Kit May and E-Von joined us and just have a look.Here are the snapshots on that day.I would like to apologize on some pictures which not clear due to some unprofessional photographers.*of course not me..hahahaha!*Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cheeky Yee Mun :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
E-Von is smiling to get a nice shoot while Kit May......DREAming???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Standing one is me,while the sitted ones are Kit May and Pavitira

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everyone is getting a nice shoot but some of them really posers and Khai Yeeng was so excited to start the feast.:p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Amalina and I(Like I'm Ama's elder sister -___-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The teachers were enjoying themselves.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly,my first experience in bowling.

Description for the last picture,this was my first time playing bowling.Among the rest,I was the worst player by dropping 18 pins for ten rounds which I felt embarassed.hahahaha!Yet wendy can carry a heavy bowling ball and roll!Whee..:)Anyone can train me,you can feel free to teach me.hahahaha...I guess I'll stop now.Adios!

No comments: