Saturday, January 21, 2006

Update of the week


Yes!people!I'm back!I'm hoping for jon chu to change my layout for my blog.I think my new blog layout will be out soon.hahaha!!This week is a week which is very very busy week for me.Sad to say,I lost my pencil case and my calculator because I left it in school and I can't get it back anymore!The pic from the left is my lost pencil case.This is my tribute to my calculator and my little bobdog pencil case.

Dear little bobdog pencil case,
You were with me about 3 months yet you leave me now.I'm so sorry that I had abandoned you.I was searching for you for long and yet you leave me now.Thank you for being part of my life while I'm studying.I'll definately miss you.

This is another dedication to my Casio fx 570.

Dear,Casio fx 570
You were with me about a year and yet you leave me now.I'm so sorry that I threw you somewhere together with the pencil case.Thank you for being part of my life while I'm doing mathematics.Now,I'm not used to my old calculator because i was get used to you because is easy to press compared to the old one and now I have to save up my money to get you back.Thanks for being a companion of mine.

And now,I have to buy a new set of stationaries to regain what I had lost.I have to save up for few months to be able to buy a new Casio fx570.It costs about RM37 and I guess I couldn't buy it and now I've to force myself to use the old one and I do not want to burden my parents because they've to pay me a lot of things.For example,school fees,SPM fees and etc.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This week is a very fruitful week for me and I was put into test on self-control.To be a secretary of a society ain't easy.I guess those who were secetary before you will get what I mean.This situation started when my president asked me to give the board of committee list to the Head of Publicity.When I gave the list to her and asked her to be updated by next wednesday.All in a sudden,she put her fuss on me and I can't imagine it.This is the first scene of the week.While the second scene,I was put into the same test again.While I was doing an experiment during chemistry lesson,and I was filing up water into the burette.Due to water pressure in the burette,the water splash to the same person I had encountered with on Monday and she yelled and stared at me.In the end,I said sorry to her.Well,meditating the Word of God is important.When you meditate it,these words will apply into your daily lives that's why I urge everyone here.Soak into God's word and meditate it and use it as a weapon when you face any circumstances.As what Joshua said in Joshua 1:8.

Joshua 1:8---->Do not let the Book of the Law depart from your mouth,but you shall meditate it day and night,that you may observe to do according to all that it is written in it.For then you will make you way prosperous and then you will have good success.

Ok,thats all for this week.Enjoy the post.Till then.:)

No comments: